Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sir Ian

This is a really bad picture of Sir Ian, and the one on the THS website is actually much better. Sir Ian is a 10 year old male that is considered special needs because he requires a special urinary diet. He came to the THS with a complete blockage and had surgery to remove the bladder stones. He has not had any issues since and is otherwise healthy. He is a quiet and gentle fellow, content just to sit back and observe all the commotion going on around him.

Update: Sir Ian has been adopted!





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sir Iain is a beautiful, friendly cat... such a character...

Anonymous said...

Someone needs to take this lovely boy home!

Anonymous said...

I met Sir Ian for the first time yesterday. What a doll! He's so friendly that it within seconds of meeting me he was giving me loving headbutts and kisses on my nose. And these urinary complications are sooo easily controlled -- my cat that passed away last year had one when she was a year old. We changed her to a good quality food after it was treated and she lived another 18 YEARS WITHOUT A SINGLE RECURRENCE!

Unknown said...

yup, my cat just eats Urinary SO to control it, and he is totally fine...

Anonymous said...

he's adopted!! yay, such a sweeet boy

Anonymous said...

OMG, this has really just made my day! Angela knows what I mean. Tart sends best wishes to Sir Ian.

angela said...

still so happy about Tart!

Sir Iain: a really nice, amazing dogwalker volunteer adopted him - she said he's great. she has a cat & dog at home, he's in a terrific home!