Thursday, April 8, 2010

Kasumy

From this picture you would think that Kasumy is a kitten, but she is actually a spayed 8 year old mini cat. She is in the clinic recovering from extensive dental work but is available for adoption. She is just the cutest little thing with long white hair and small patches of grey on her nose, above her eye and on her tail. When I opened her cage door she stuck her tiny little bandaged leg and IV out to me as if to say "Look at poor me! Take me home with you and love me!" Kasumy has some scarring on her intestines, most likely caused by chronic IBD. As a result she has some issues with diarrhea, so her new owners must be commited to ensuring that she is on a proper diet of quality food. I had a really hard time last night not tucking this little angel into my pocket before leaving the shelter.

Update: Kusumy has been adopted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, someone is very lucky to have this beautiful girl! Her coat is as pure as the driven snow. She looks like a powderpuff.