Thursday, April 8, 2010

Jessie

Jessie is a 2 year old neutered male that is completely healthy other than being a bit fat and lazy. He needs somebody that will feed him a low cal diet and encourage him to run around and burn off some extra weight. He is a super sweet boy that loves to have his head scratched. Don't pass this loveable guy up just because of the colour of his fur or the size of his waist!


Update: Jessie has been adopted! (AND is actually a female and not a male as I had reported)

2 comments:

Jordan said...

I'm the person who adopted Jessie!

And Jessie's a girl, not a boy.

But seriously, this is the sweetest cat ever- she came home, had no anxiety issues whatsoever. There was no hiding under the bed- she's spent the night following me around and cuddling with me on the couch!

What an amazing find.

Heather said...

Oh geez! I can't believe I made that mistake! I am so happy for sweet Jessie - thank you so much for adopting this sweet girl :)