Thursday, April 8, 2010

Chachie

Chachie is a 3year old male neutered kitty that can make a really bad first impression. When I first approached his cage I was in the middle of a conversation. I distractedly leaned down to open the cage door and I got a hiss. Immediately recognizing that I was the cause of this, I walked away and returned with a slow, calm and gentle approach. I slowly opened to cage door and all he did was look up at my with his big eyes. It turns out this hissy kitty is more a sissy kitty and was just scared. He loves gentle brushing and petting and even drools when he is happy! He would make a great companion in a quiet home with no kids and no other pets that will understand that he startles easily.

Update: Chachie has been adopted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No special needs here. This is just a matter of matching this perfect kitty to a perfect person!